Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You broke my heart


You broke my heart
By: Kamanie Singh

How many time your heart get broken
and yet you still have the strength
and coureage to love back again

To pick the broken pieces of your
heart and put them back together
to let some one else come along
and broke your heart again…

I love you and I know my heart will
get broke,but it still hurt me to see
I loose you…

And there it goes again my heart get
broke one more time…

I didn’t ask for it to get broken but
it always have some one who are willing
to broke your heart…

Life is like that to be loved and to
get your heart broken but it still will
hurt you no matter u loved 100 or just
only once. Today is my lost,

today is my suffering and moaning my
heart get broken but when my heart
healed your will be broken…

Posted by jebratt :: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------