Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I am only human by Kadooment (Barbados)


I am only human
I will stumble and fall
I am only human
But I will give it my all

I am only human
Dont' shun me when I go wrong
Forgive me for my mistakes
For they will make me strong.

I am only human
And sometimes I may cry
But God's loving arms will hold me
And my tears He will dry

I am only human
Laugh along with me
In the fun times we encounter
Though they last not indefinitely

I am only human
But by God's grace I am saved
Living, loving, learning as I walk along this way.

Posted by jebratt :: Sunday, April 09, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------