Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

How you can say ...


How you can say
By kamanie Singh

How you can say, you love some one with all your heart and then the next day you just don’t feel nothing for that person,

Why did you tell me that you love me and then take it back… I guess you was just playing with my feeling ooohh my god I can’t believe all what you was saying to me it was just a lie….

Why u make me to fall in love with you ? why you do this to me ? I didn’t do you nothing, expect loving you whit all what I have, my soul my heart & my body

Now I am alone and I still keep asking my self what I did to disserve this, remember I ask you why ? how you can say ¡¡¡ it was a test ¡¡¡ what test is so cruel that I didn’t pass …. my love wasn’t enough for you ? or perhaps you didn’t really see my love ?

You leave me with so much question in the air ¡¡¡ I will move on like you said but that don’t keep me from stop loving you

Now how can I tell my heart not to love you or to stop loving you like the way I do , how can you say……. not to love you

Posted by jebratt :: Thursday, April 13, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------