Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Guyana is in my heart


Guyana is in my heart
By kamanie Singh

I left you so long, but I still
have Guyana is in my heart

Ooohhh my sweet Guyana !!!!

I close my eye and imagine the
Breeze from the see wall on my
face,

On every old Indian song I listen
to it bring back such wonderful
memory, from my childhood,

Ooohhh my sweet Guyana !!!!

Posted by jebratt :: Thursday, April 13, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------