Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Como decirle a mi corazón


Como decirle a mi corazón
By kamanie Singh

Como decirle a mi corazón que no te ame,
como decirle a mi corazón que no sientas celos de ti
como decirle a mi corazón que no eres mío si no de otra
como decirle a mi corazón que separe la pasión y amor que siento por ti
como decirle a mi corazón que lo tuyo es solo carnal y solo mi cuerpo lo que buscas
como decile a mi pobre y desdichado corazón que te estas aprovechando de mi soledad y necesidad de mujer.

How I can tell my Heart

How can I tell my heart not to love you
How can I tell my heart that don’t feel jealousy for you
How can I tell my heart that you belong to another
How can I tell my heart to separate the passion that I feel
for you from the love that I have for you

How can I tell my heart that what you have with me is
only carnal and that is only my body you want
How can I tell my poor and misfortune heart that you
are taken advantage of my loneliness and woman's necessit
y

Posted by jebratt :: Thursday, April 13, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------