Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Call me by my name by Michaela V. McRae



Call me by my name
When the sky is spilling
Waves of dark silk
Onto the shoulders
Of the dying day.
 
Call me by my name
When my hair
Clasped by the solitary gold broach
Of the full moon
Comes lose under your fingers.
 
Call me by my name
When your fingers
Are gently stroking
My worried brow,
As my eyes search for lost
Meanings beyond the horizon.
 
And, as our lips meet
In the same prayer/chant/kiss,
In reverence to the forgotten bliss
Of being "us",
Call me by my name.



by Michaela V. McRae

Posted by jebratt :: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------