Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Survivors Anthem by James C. Richmond



Survivors Anthem



Things are not the way it used to be
Nothing at all seems the same
And more I try to open my eyes to see
More and more I am getting the blame


The moon and the stars are all I see
The rippling blue sea keep beckoning me

I have tried from the time I knew
To make my life a satisfaction
I was born and then I grew
'Am now a man of great ambition

The moon and the stars are all I see
The rippling blue sea keep beckoning me


The time has come to reach for the stars
No denying my recognition
The shining star, shinneth from afar
Telling them there is no competition

The moon and the stars are all I see
The rippling blue sea keep beckoning me


Fighting 'gainst the stormy weather
We're all in this thing together
For the life of man
Let's strive forever


The moon and the stars are all I see
The rippling blue sea keep beckoning me

Poem by: James C. Richmond


Posted by jebratt :: Sunday, March 19, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------