Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Poem by Currybai


You my dream but I never even get to sleep
Just a vision in my mind that our eyes meet
so can we ever possibly be?
knowing that you dont want to be with me?
no, it's not possible
thats why i gotta let it go
its like giving up a bed of gold
dont wanna tell you but you should know
i wanna be the wine in your crucible
my feelings taking me over like cruise control
i want you to be the driver though
is love just a game of chance like dominoes?
i wish i had a love potion but not even the wise shaman knows
I'll put all my bets on the table
im willing to risk it
but i can only bet from a distance
why cant you tell with your female intuitions
inside of me raisin hell, all i do is wishing
but i have to let it go cuz my mind is what I listen
I wish we can ride to the sunrise horizon
just singin the tunes of love as we ridin
sit down on a shaded tree as the sun shinin
my mind leaves fantasy as reality arrives in
i see you across from me but never will you know what im hidin....

Posted by jebratt :: Sunday, February 19, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------