Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Memory Lane


I saw him glance at me today
Appearing to be a replica of vishnu
he flashed a smile
beautiful brown-red deliverer
I swear I didn't look back
feeling his eyes studyin my physique
imaging how good I would look in a red cheralli
gold clinging from head to feet
mhendi disguising my body
if the sun would shine when we inclined
a east-indian beta
nah, he's not my type
see I reside in brooklyn
he's from brick Lane
I saw him glance at mi today
and how i desired to speak
but such thoughts break laws
that seperate us into two
how I want to write a sanscript together
written with love all over it
the disfussion would blow people away
so I write to temptation
the path im on, I could never stray

Posted by jebratt :: Thursday, February 16, 2006 :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------