Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Sunday, February 05, 2006

God hear me is you I talking to


God hear me is you I talking to
God you know you smart foh so
Man you is master of mamaguy
All this time I thinking you up there somewhere
sit down on yuh throne with yuh long white hair
watching down from the sky with yuh wisdom eye
I thinking you is fella born to live high
keeping company with planet and rainbow
too high to take on lowdown life in ghetto
But I never see thing so
I ain’t know all this skytalk is just skylark
to keep me in the dark
God you know you is smart bad
So long history had you on the run
only now I know you is the one Ogun
hiding all this time in old oildrum
and living right here in Trinidad
When I want to pray they tell me lift up yuh head man
but all this time yuh throne right here inside a pan

John Agard



Posted by jebratt :: Sunday, February 05, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------