Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dedication


intoxicated by his words
he could have just been bullshitten with me, but it sounded convincing
I couldn't help, but to listen
I intimidated, by the choice of his walk
it's uniqueness in the flow of his talk
my knowledge could have scared him, but that was an attraction
my smile gave him satisfaction
could this be?
no, they told me it was deeper then this
Age had to do with it
women said it required wisdom and pride
But why cant this qualify?
in it's growth, there are signs of it.
yeah, I got horn and recovered
Realised I rushed it and then gave it time.
so i began to learn with he
our conversations begin to sound like sweet symphonies
and our arguments, i love to engage in
so hopefully we have been for two years
can i push it a little further
I would like to make it three
see now my sweet trini has mi bazodee wid out de iron band
no it's not chemistry
but such excitement if u saw a jumbi
though in this case, I was touching a douglas' hands
im not boasting about it's perfection
I confess I am aware of his "guilty" past
but i share the same imperfection
I accept who this person may be
Allah forgive me, but I intend to claim such feelings
I enjoy how we intervene in this dellusional dream
how could you question if your just a memory?
do i have to remind you of what it means
to look into your eyes
to feel you grip my waist
when you wipe away my tears
to feed you flying fish with rice and peas
or lamb masala with samosas and chutney
or chicken penne with pepper
this is my appreciation to you
thank you for opening up to me
I have discovered what it means to be...
for that I let you answer
and so our religions my intervene
how i speak may cause others to frown
they may deslike you, but i am happy with what I found
questioning how could such a young person have an old soul
so let's overcome our fears
instead of walking away, I'll be by your side
no one said love is suppose to make u happy
it hurts at times
makes u sit up on late nights with tears in ur eyes
reminding yourself to never let down your guard
but when hearing your voice
feels like your near
24/7 thoughts of u are running through my mind
from that first kiss on the parkway
ur nervous hands pulling mi closer
feeling shivers up my spine
i am overwhelmed by ur being
are you the one?
or am i hoping too much
dreaming and I refuse to wake
i'm sorry but I guess it's true
I must admit it is you.

Bajan Italia

Posted by jebratt :: Thursday, February 16, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------