Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Love's Incarnation, loving you...


Love has reclaimed its happiness -taken away my sadness
Bathe me in a tub of bubbling spanking new life
And so, for love I’d take the clothes off my back
go into hibernation and only to be awaken
when love calls or whispers my name

I'm one of those women I've heard this said
Who would take men to the edge –drive them insane
I’m a perfectionist –perhaps yes?? or maybe I just overtly care
but now, that makes no difference
cause the facts doesn’t change –forever’s still the same

and even –ever-so-often, when my heart freezes cold
images of love sweet kisses trailing along my forehead to toes
awakens spring –blossoming dew filled flowers within
unfreezing my heart and warning my sins, because once more
love has provoked my sensibility -the cravings I adore

nonetheless loving love is-of-itself a rebirth
Challenging its ramifications through my climax
truly so, I must unrelentlessly trust in love
but should I dare?...Dare I may… love love again?...

Natasha Martindale
01.2006

Posted by jebratt :: Monday, January 09, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------