Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Loved You More Than Life Itself


I had loved you more than life itself
Yet my heart you've broken for someone else
A victim of your heart uncertainty
A fool a wretched man you've made me

And if love in its truthful state shall now appear
My broken soul to her would not be fair
For nothing is as what it seems
Heaven is as hell and hell is not for me

As I continue to walk the road of life
Consciously self-blinding myself not to see
Or find delight in someone else
Dejection, disappointment and unhappiness
Will be my life unquestionable result

So I'll give and not give what there is to give
To be disappointed as I continue to live
And that which that I receive I'll receive
Yet keep in mind the heart is kind but easily deceived

For I had loved you more than life itself
Yet my heart you've broken for someone else
Loved you more than life itself fearing now to love someone else.

Mark Thom

Copyright ©2005 Mark Thom

Posted by jebratt :: Monday, January 09, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------