Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

I Love You Mom


Who could tell me my mother never did care
Mom you were always in my life
Through out the many years
You brought me in this world
Though for nine months I wearied your soul
Loved me, sheltered me and warmed me when cold
I thank God each day I was never disowned
Mom you were always proud to call me your own
You have been everything to me my mother, sister and trusted friend
You never got tired of me, on you I could always depend
I did many wrongs but you helped me to adjust to the right
Mom you're the only reason my future is positive and bright
I'm all grown up, but you'll always be my mom
There is no way I could repay you for the good job you've done
So I wropte you this poem to say "I love you mom"


Mark Thom

Copyright ©2005 Mark Thom

Posted by jebratt :: Monday, January 09, 2006 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------