Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Me at Random



Today I thought of all I am
And then real slow, I gatherd them up.
At first it was some inner peace
And then it was some self-respect,
But then, without a doubt, there is love
And then, of course, some kindess too.
Following came decisiveness,
After which was tenderness.
Then appeared sensitivity,
But then, I felt real bad when this one came,
It was ANGER ... and plenty too,
Oh, and in a flash was cheer,
I guess because I am so jovial,
But come to think of it, I'm sure
I'm simply full of laughs and laughs
But wait, that's me and all of me....

Judy A. Singh
(http://www.geocities.com/bhsosa/poetry.htm#products)


Posted by jebratt :: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------