Kyk-Over-Al
Word of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This Day in History
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's Birthday
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Free website content provided by The Free Dictionary
Google

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

BRUSHES WITH THE WIND



Imageless fingers scuttling through my hair
A placid massage almost not there
Never have I been touched so softly
While tender kisses grace my ear

The lightest touch ever to trail my spine
My body, my soul, my mind entwined
Willingly and brashly enjoying this moment
A feeling of pleasure unadulterated and refined

Concealed arms as strong as warships
Yet gentle as they take hold of my hips
Moving slowly, gently, up and down my thighs
As hidden lips devour my lips

Unseen hands cup my breasts
A feeling of romance at its best
A night of lovemaking and I’ll never forget
The grace of the wind as it caressed me in my bed as I rest.

C. Martindale

Posted by jebratt :: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------